Final Expense Direct

totalnew2

Final Expense Direct

Unread post by totalnew2 »

Does anyone here have any personal experience working with Final Expense Direct? I like the idea of the inbound leads calling in. But I wanted to see if anyone has experience working with them and your results. It seems like a great company.

Thanks
agent0

Re: Final Expense Direct

Unread post by agent0 »

If a recruiter is telling you it is a great company, that has no value. If its testimonials from people who have only one or two testimonials on the internet and who have no business page selling insurance, that has no value. Now if its from a person who is successful selling life insurance that could be powerful or they could be trying to recruit and bring you under them and will tell anything for you to sign the contract under them. In another posting you were suggested to contact Newby. Please follow that advice. And afterwards if you like contact me as well. Something like 95% fail this business, for the 5% who make it, it is a wonderful business. Now I only know people who came over from final expense direct, their experience was negative. If you are successful selling on the phone, after awhile working as salaried you will realize that you could be making much more on the independent side.
tailorswift

Re: Final Expense Direct

Unread post by tailorswift »

totalnew2 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:53 am Does anyone here have any personal experience working with Final Expense Direct? I like the idea of the inbound leads calling in. But I wanted to see if anyone has experience working with them and your results. It seems like a great company.

Thanks
I've had some personal experience working with Final Expense Direct, and I’m happy to share my thoughts. If you're considering them, especially because of their inbound leads, you're definitely on the right track. Here's what I found:

Quality of Leads:
The inbound leads that Final Expense Direct provides are solid. Since these leads are typically people who are actively seeking final expense insurance, they’re more likely to convert. This makes the selling process smoother compared to cold calling or working with less-targeted lead sources.

Support and Training:
One of the standout features of Final Expense Direct is the support system. They provide excellent training to help agents maximize their potential. If you’re new to the industry or even just new to the company, the training resources can really help you hit the ground running.

Company Reputation:
From my experience and what I’ve gathered from others, Final Expense Direct has a great reputation in the industry. They are known for being reliable, transparent, and supportive. The positive reviews and testimonials from other agents are what initially drew me to them, and I haven’t been disappointed.

Results:
As for results, I found that with consistent effort, the conversion rate was quite good. It’s important to stay diligent and follow the processes they teach, but if you do, you can expect solid returns on your efforts.

Conclusion:
Overall, Final Expense Direct is a great company to work with, especially if you're attracted to the idea of inbound leads. The company provides good support, and the leads are quality, which makes your job as an agent much easier. I’d recommend giving them a shot if you’re serious about working in the final expense insurance market.

Hope this helps! If you have any more specific questions, feel free to ask.

Return to “Open Discussion”